Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I Can't Even

Image result for fifty shades of greyI can't even tell you how much I've been hearing about Fifty Shades of Grey. It's really disturbing. I went into Target today and in the feminine aisle there's fifty shades of grey condoms. I can't even describe how weird that is because what's the difference between regular condoms and the fifty shades of grey ones. No pun but I really am curious. Its fifty shades mania really. At my work there's a beauty department and within that is a wait for it... Fifty shades of grey Line of make up. I looked at it and there's different adjectives on them such as seduction eyeliner or tease lipstick. They're all really funny and I didn't think anyone bought them but I asked a coworker and she said it was actually a big seller. This surprised me considering that it looked like regular make up just in a box with the actors of Fifty Shades of Grey. Onto the movie there's been a real big hype about it so to decide whether or not it was worth it I went and saw it. I figured it couldn't be all bad because my favorite actress Dakota Johnson from Ben and Kate, was in it. So after much anticipation I went and saw it. I apologize to everyone who believed it to be a great movie but besides Dakota Johnson's humor I didn't see what everyone was waiting for. Jamie Dornans acting seemed forced and those red room of pain scenes honestly made me laugh. I mean in one scene he's rubbing a peacock feather all over her I don't know if I'm the only asking but  where the heck did that peacock feather come from? Overall I can see where the romance is trying to come in and how a love story might connect aside from the random sex scenes but Fifty shades just ain't me. I can't even and won't even give the second movie a try if they make a second one. But let me tell you if Vanessa  bayers makes a parody I'll be the first one there.  Click this link to watch her interpretation of Fifty Shades of grey.
http://youtu.be/utP3ROiT_DM

No comments:

Post a Comment