Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Blue and Black or White and Gold Dress Debacle

A week ago and I know I’m late but people all over the internet were trying to decided if some dress was white and gold or blue and black. Now in my eyes I saw blue and black others white and gold. I can’t tell you how big of a fight me and my sisters got in trying to decided what color it was. One sister agreed it was blue and black the other sister not so much. We both agreed that it probably had to do with us having glasses and better vision but then again if you have glasses don’t you have bad vision? Anyways after other articles came out claiming the reason of why people saw white and gold my sister and I with the glasses found out it was people with good vision somehow saw past the filter and saw white and gold and those with bad vision just saw the actual color BLUE AND BLACK. Now am I sad that apparently I somehow have bad vision and can only see the actual colors of a dress OF COURSE NOT!!. IT’S BLUE AND BLACK and that’s all that matters. I wear glasses so I knew I had bad vision but it is disappointing to know I can only see regular colors and not special colors hahaha? I guess I won’t be able to be on any special color debates any time soon ;)
 I still See Blue and Black people

No comments:

Post a Comment